Subject: [Leica] Intro and questions
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:52:15 -0400

Greetings to all,
My name is John and I'm new to the LUG.I don't own a Leica as of yet but
hope to buy one some day,the 35mm summicron lense at least. At this time I
use the Olympus slr system cameras and lenses.Now,I'd like to get a
rangefinder and Leica seems to me to be the only one I'm really interested
in.I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate some advise from
folks in this group. Thankyou in advance for your input!
[1] Is a cl a good camera body to use?
[2] any typical historical problems with them?
[3] Is a 35 summicron compatable with a cl?
[4] Any disadvantages in using the 35 summicron on a cl if it IS compatible?