Subject: Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 19:22:07 +0100

I believe there is a commercially made version of what you describe
available somewhere, it should work fine.  IMO pinhole pics work best
contact printed tho, I occasionally use a home made 10x8 pinhole cam
and probably wouldnt bother with 35mm, though I know some people do.

You have nothing to lose by trying it.  The size and quality of the
pinhole has the greatest effect on the finished result, if you are
making your own pinhole (which is more fun and fairly easy) you might
need to try a few before you get one that works well.  There are
formulas online for calculating optimum (depending which formula you
use)  pinhole size for a given focal length.

Jason

Message from "Jim" <jimlong@inwave.com> ([Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?)