Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 15:05:42 -0400

I don't know if you have a canvas or nylon F803, but for my olive F6 and
sand F2 as soon as I bought them I put them through a clothes wash cycle.
This mitigated their new bag smell quite a bit and helped break them in. (I
also took the bright DOMKE! tag off the darker bag as it just screamed
"steal me please.")

And no, I don't think the smell will hurt your cameras of film. That new
bag look and smell will attract folks to what you are carrying though.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael