Subject: Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 06:00:46 +0800

Jim

You can either do what you have described or buy an Avenon laser drilled
pinhole device in LTM and mount it on your M camera with a 28mm SM-M
adapter. The focal length is about 28mm. The problem with a home made pin
hole is that first, the hole might be too big and you get fuzzy pics.
Secondly, the f-stop is uncertain whereas the Avenon device has an f stop
of about 128 (I think). It gives an overall bokeh like image. Hope this helps.

Dan K.

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?)
Reply from "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?)