Subject: Re: [Leica] Pinholes
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 08:29:58 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 07/04/01 13:55:33 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk a =E9crit :

<< Following the thread on pinholes I decided to try a Leica pinhole,
 theres a sample here for anyone who is curious.
=20
 http://www.jbhall.freeserve.co.uk/thumbs.html
=20
 This was a home made pinhole and not a very carefully made one at
 that.  It would be easy to make a better quality pinhole if I had a
 little more patience!
=20
 JBH

Very nice for a pinhole . Obviously , no UV filter was used .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE