Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Recipe for pinhole cap
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:58:02 +0800

Or more to the point:

German - meticulous engineering, occasional QC slip, but you cannot buy one
as the manufacturer deems the item is too expensive to produce hence
withdrawing it from the market altogether. ;-)

Japanese - great value for money, quality may not be the highest, but you
can buy as many as you like. :-)

American - hmmmm, no experience with American photo gear, I am afraid!

Cheers,

Joseph