Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Film for Italy
From: "mdelman" <mdelman@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:27:27 -0400

You don't have to shoot at just one ISO level.  If you hit a rainy day, find
an interesting darkened passageway, decide to shoot in a church or don't
want to bring a tripod, I think the higher speed film is a requirement.
When I travel I always take 400, 200 and 100 speed transparency and 400 and
125 speed B&W.  I've had very good results with Kodachrome and Ektachrome
(Kodak makes a more saturated version of the Ektachrome if you like highly
saturated colors) Both Kodak and Ilford make very good B&W print films.