Subject: [Leica] 2nd Announcement of NYC LUG Meeting
From: John W Lee <jwlee01@alumni.poly.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 22:12:52 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings All,

Little over a month ago on the LUG, I announced that
there will be a LUG meeting held in NYC at the Leica
Gallery to coincide with and after the reception for
Sal DiMarco. This event will be held on Wednesday,
June 27th. As I mentioned before, Jim Lager will
be present. I did not mention before, however, that
there will a number of Magnum photographers present.

The following individuals have already expressed their
intentions:
	Patrick R. McKee
	Akhil Lal
	Gerhard Paulman
	Horacio Sofi
	Emanuel Lowi
	Steve LeHuray
	Brent Dorsett
	Jay Coleman
	Douglas Cooper
	Robert D. Baron
	Harry B. Soletsky
	Sam Shoshan
	Paul T. Collura
	Gilbert Plantinga

So, if you are still interested in attending and is not
on the above list of individuals, please e-mail me
privately.

Regards,
John