Subject: [Leica] In the Balkans
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:08:33 -0700

I recently came across an impressive book of black and white photojournalistic photographs called In the Balkans by Magnum photographer Nikos Economopoulos. I usually flip through most photo books rather quickly, but not this one. If you have a chance to come across this book, check it out. It's worth looking for. Does anyone know anything about this photographer?

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] In the Balkans)