Subject: Re: [Leica] Banned from the PAW
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:14:18 -0500

> Hi Steve,
>

>> With gorgeous convertible weather finally here my lovely best friend,
>> Allison, and I dragged the beast out of its winter hibernation and;
>>
>> http://www.streetphoto.net/images/im12.html is Allison draping her lovely,
>> leggy self on the hood taken with a Leica 111g and Summitar 50/2.0
>
> Great composition with the two diagonals. Two criticisms are that the light is
> very harsh and creates unflattering shadows on her face and the her face is
not
> sharp enough. I assume that the car is yours and Allison obviously likes it,
so
> you should be able to stage a re-shoot.

Yes, harsh light. That is why I hate shooting around mid-day when it is
sunny. The other thing is these two photos were personal snaps and for some
reason ALL my personal photography is below average. And, yes the Alfa is
mine, bought it new 30 years ago now has over 300,000 miles and is even more
fun than a Leica.

sl