Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 14 is up
From: Gilbert Plantinga <gilplant@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 10:34:20 -0400

on 4/10/01 2:00 AM, Nathan Wajsman at wajsman@webshuttle.ch wrote:

> This past week has been difficult, photographically, as work and a
> family emergency took away most of the available time (hence also the
> late posting). But Sunday morning I did have time to take a drive with
> my camera bag, and I returned to the scene of my PAWs for Weeks 7 and
> 13, the corner of Zurich Lake closest to the city. I took a picture of
> the same bridge pictured in my Week 7 shot, but from a different
> position, this time under the bridge. See at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

<snip>

Nice shot under the bridge Nathan.

Do you think it would be possible to provide a direct link to the weekly
photo like this:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/14.jpg

The thumbnails and empty frames on the index page take forever to load with
a 56K modem connection.

Gilbert
http://www.gilplant.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 14 is up)