Subject: Re: [Leica] A nice Leica story. :-)
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:50:00 -0500

This is a great story, Ted.  Those young men and women will now view
photography in a much different (and better) light that before.  I
suspect they have a good teacher that is also there everyday coaching
them on the history of PJ.  Then you come in, a master photographer, and
provide a spark to their already existing curiosity.   Good job.  Where
were you when I was in high school?  I would have loved it then and
would have loved being in the room w/ these kids the other day!  /matt