Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta International
From: "john miller" <jamphoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:08:32 -0400

From: JBelen@aol.com
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] Delta International
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:37:24 EDT

The recent postings concerning Cambridge Camera have somewhat scared me.
Does
anyone have any knowledge or experience with Delta International for a Leica
purchase?
Thanks

I have had good luck with Delta International.  I bought a chrome .85 body,
28mm F2.8mm M, and a 90mm Summicron from them over the last year and a half.
  I also bought a 24mm Asph with finder that they allowed me to return when
I decided the finder didn't suit me.  They have been a good source for
import items at a reasonable cost.  John