Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 14 (Julian)
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:27:31 +0200

> Thanks for the comments Stan. I'm trying to keep the politics away from the
> LUG/LEG lists, but I feel quite strongly about thias. The journalist I'm
> working with has uncovered stuff you wouldn't believe.
> I shot 4 rolls on Kevin and that was the first shot off the first roll, the
> first I scanned.

I am sorry for bringing politics on LUG. I am young and, to some extent,
stupid... As George Kenney wrote, there is not much to be said.
I would be very interestend in hearing those stories from your journalist
(off-list of course), i fthis is not too much trouble
As for photo, I like a lot the expression and true of this shoot
and want top thank you for sharing it with us.
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy