Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #295
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:41:07

Great, it looks like Leica has future with next generation.
I wonder, what was your comment for that question?
I tried to understand B&W, I run couple dozen rolls and nothing. It looks to
me, B&W  is more difficult then color photography?!
When I like to present  atmosphere, color adds more emotions, some sparks.
Is this only a matter of choice?!

Poor color shooter,
Victor