Subject: [Leica] Re: Hopelessly Behind - an idea!
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 16:39:01 -0700

At 05:37 PM 4/12/01 -0500, brougham3@yahoo.com wrote:

>I can't remember where I read it, but some efficiency expert suggested not
>leaving email up all the time.  Check it in the morning.  Before and after
>lunch and again in the evening.  In between, actually work.  :)

That solves nothing. There is still the same amount of mail to slog through
whether done bit-by-bit throughout the day or in large time consuming chunks.

And, of course, having e-mail off during work could make you unpopular with
the boss if he/she sent you mail and expected a quick reply. Which is the
case nowadays since everything runs on e-mail!

Jim

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!)
Message from "Derek Zeanah" <derek@zeanah.com> (RE: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!)