Subject: Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 14:57:10 -0400

Or at least just don't bother to put film in the camera.  Think of how much
time you will save in not having to load or unload film!  Like have a
lightweight but huge capacity bulk film back on the camera.

d.c.

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (RE: [Leica] Hopelessly Behind - an idea!)