Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: off to Langkawi
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:08:52 -0700

Enjoy.  My wife and I, along with our then-11 months old son spent 10 days
over the 1998-1999 Christmas/New Year there.  Spent three delightful nights
at The Datai, and the rest on Pantai Cenang.  To keep this post on topic,
the following is a picture of my son sleeping by the pool at The Datai.
Leica M6 0.85, Summilux-M 1:1,4/75mm, probably at wide open, Technical Pan,
rated ISO 16.

http://home.pacbell.net/kiisaka/AnselAndSara/AnselAsleep.JPG

It enlarges very well to 20x24 with barely visible grain.