Subject: [Leica] For Sale: M6 with lens and Kameraleder case
From: d-gilber@swbell.net
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:46:05 -0500

I purchased this Leica M6 classic just before the TTL models were
announced. In the entire time I have owned this camera I have not used
more than 12 rolls of film. I find it to be a wonderful piece of
craftsmanship, it wasn't the camera for my needs. It is a black body in
MINT+++ condition. No wear marks, no scratches. Serial # 2171xxx. No one
but myself has touched this camera since I purchased it. You will not
find a cleaner camera outside of a Leica dealer. Original booklets, and
in the original box, with plastic wrapping. Made In Germany.

The lens for this camera is a Leica 1:2/35mm E39 Serial # 3592xxx still
in original box with booklets. Has been attached to this camera since
purchased. No wear marks. B&W UV filter. MINT+++

Both complete $2,195

Made for this camera and lens is a Kameraleder leather case in black to
match camera and lens. With sculptured neck strap. Fits M6 and 35mm like
a glove. With snap off snoot. Flawless. condition. $350.00

Sales firm and final. Money orders or cashiers check only! Fedex 2nd Day
air! Ship CONUS  only!

C.D. Reding         d-gilber@swbell.net