Subject: [Leica] Neopan 1600 suggestions
From: William Gower <w.gower@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:40:49 -0400

I've only shot one roll of Neopan 1600, which I shot at the rated 1600, and
developed in XTOL 1:1.

Has anyone tried another developing cocktail for this high speed film?

I mixed up a batch of DIAFINE yesterday, and the recommended exposure index
for Neopan is 2400.

I also have a bottle of Rodinal here that I could try at either 1:25 or
1:50, and a fresh batch of XTOL mixed last week.

Any developing suggestions or hints out there ? Who's done what with Neopan?

Regards

William

Replies: Reply from Isaac Crawford <isaac@visi.net> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 suggestions)
Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 suggestions)