Subject: [Leica] China trip
From: "Lloyd Westbrook" <westbrok@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:16:01 -0400

My wife and I leave for Beijing next week.  Our journey will take us through
the usual tourist cities and end in Hong Kong around 07 May.  My travel kit
consists of an M6,  M4-P,  24 ASPH Elmar,  35 ASPH Cron,  90 Tele Elmar, VC
meter,  maybe my tabletop pod as well as the usual misc. items packed in my
Domke F-803.   My question is about film,  I probably should carry Tri-X but
looking for advice as to what color print film might be available ?
Thanks,
Lloyd Westbrook

Replies: Reply from "mdelman" <mdelman@rochester.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] China trip)
Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] China trip)