Subject: Re: [Leica] Europe on 1 roll a day.....
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 07:10:16 -0700

Frank Filippone wrote:
> Vienna, Budapest, and Prague... driving betweeen cities slowly).  Other
than
> Vienna proper, this is new turf for us.....
>
> I am afraid that my better half would objsct to more than 20 or so rolls
of
> film......TMAX-100 only. What would you do different?<<<<<<<

Hi Frank,

Start with telling her that I budget "10 rolls per day!" So for your trip
approx. 200 rolls.

Wait for her reaction first,  then agree with her that, that is a
"ridiculous amount " followed by, "I'm only taking 60 rolls and that gives
me three rolls a day!" Smile confidently. Then when she complains, you can
agree with her looking like the good guy you are and cut it to 2 rolls a day
to 40 and you should be OK for the trip.

There, see how easy that was? Now _"YOU"_ only have to carry 40 rolls. ;-)
I knew you'd like that suggestion. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant