Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:55:39 -0400

At 08:41 AM 4/16/2001 -0400, Austin Franklin wrote:

>Can you shoot a Rollei TLR without hand swapping?  If so, I
>really would like to learn how.

I'm not certain what you mean by this, Austin -- are you referring to the
need to focus with your left hand?  If so, well, I focus with my left hand
and snap with my right.  It really isn't that hard.  Or, if you DO find
that this makes impossible demands on your Central Nervous System, then use
a Rolleicord I, II, III, IV, or V, as all of these focus on the right side
of the body.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!