Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:27:51 -0500

(snip)
> There is nothing wrong with swapping hands...but my point
was, don't believe
> the TLR is near as smooth to use as the M6...

Back in the old days (1963 ) when I was the student photog
shooting sports at my college, I preferred the Rollei to the
Leica RF, even though the lens was slower, Because
A. It was easier to focus
B. The larger format meant less likelihood of blurring the
picture at slow shutter speeds from camera movement.
C. You have higher strobe sync speeds,
D. And oh yeah, we could see if we were about to be hit by
several hundred pounds of football players.

Regards,

SonC