Subject: Re: [Leica] R series
From: Tom.Henson@bakerbotts.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:14:33 -0500

Thanks Joseph,

I think you may be correct, but I think I will run a few more rolls through
first just to make sure. I could also have put the manual cocking lever in
the ready position which I understand on the R turns off the motor drive.

Also, if I send it in I will be without it for a while as I understand they
are pretty slow in NJ.

There is also a very slight possibility that the roll was bad as I did
notice a torn sprocket hole when I had the film developed.