Subject: Re: [Leica] universal polarizer woes
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 13:03:17 -0700

Dan Honemann wrote:

> Back from a week of shooting in upstate New York.  My six month old
> universal polarizer, which came apart a couple months ago and was repaired
> by Leica service, fell apart two days after getting it back from them.
><Snip>
>
> Dan

How's upstate New York doing?
I used to spend my summers there in the 50's and 60's and have the fondest
memories of the Binghamton Norwich area. Tried to make it up there last October
but just couldn't quite swing it that trip. It's been decades. I hear it's still
not all strip malls yet. Still a few trees left?

Mark Rabiner
to be continued....

Portland, Oregon
USA