Subject: Re: [Leica] Europe on 1 roll a day.....
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:46:33 -0700

When my wife comments on the quantity of film I take, she wont get to use
any of it.   we use around 36 rolls of film on a three week international
vacation not counting the medium format film I take.

She has commented on the equipment I take and I remind her that it is the
business of the carrier.

She gets even by putting more of her pictures than mine in the scrap book.

Roland Smith