Subject: Re: [Leica] Shot at 30 sec?
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:30:57 -0700

>I've been curious about this too, how do you time the 30 second exposure?
>one thousand one, one thousand two, etc?

Of course if you've got the camera jammed to your forehead, there is always
the possiblilty that you'll hear your own wristwatch ticking, then you just
count of 30 ticks o' the ole second hand and walla, as they say. Or you
could do what my old music teacher* used to say: don't tap your foot, move
your big toe up and down *inside* your shoe to count time.

Guy

*He's also the philosopher who coined the immortal gem (and aren't all gems
immortal?):

Time waits for no man.

I guess you'd have to not even