Subject: Re: [Leica] R series
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:58:45 EDT

In a message dated 17-04-01 11:33:53 GMT Daylight Time, razerx@netvigator.com
writes:

> At times the motor
>  rewind wouldn't work.  I suspect the problem is with the motor.

I had the same problem just the once and it was repaired whilst i waited at
Leica UK. They said that although the problem appeared to be with drive they
in fact traced it to something in the top of the camera itself. They added
that they got to this point when they found that the camera and drive worked
fine upside down. It may be worth just checking it in this position. They
also added that this was a new problem to them.

Gerry

Gerry Walden (UK)
Corporate & Stock Photography
Tel: (0)23 8046 3076