Subject: Re: Too much: was Re: [Leica] europe on 1 roll a day
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:16:09 -0400

on 4/17/01 6:50 AM, henry at henry@henryambrose.com wrote:

> Hey Johnny save a few for me. I only have 2 right now.
> Since you started trying to corner the market ebay prices have
> skyrocketed.
> :)

Yeah, I know... imagine my astonishment when I walked into the Barren
North's most expensive and unfriendly camera store (Henry's) and saw FOUR of
the suckers marked as-is for CA$30 (that's $20 US) apiece. The guys only
vaguely knew what they were and had no way at all of testing them. I bought
them all on the spot then had the tremendous pleasure of telling the guy
what he could have sold them for on ebay. And they all work perfectly!

Last time I looked on eBay they were going for around $100-120 US. But there
do seem to be plenty about right now...
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com