Subject: Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:17:32 +0200

> regular film is TriX). In fact, I'm going to try some 1/4 second again this
> week at the local coffee shop jazz night.
>
> bill

Do it! I wonder how'd they turn out...
Try to shoot when you are 'putting air out' - (dehale ????). Like with gun.
Shooting is shooting. :)
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Message from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?)