Subject: Re: [Leica] re: internet technical question
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:59:41 -0400

Thanks for the clarification, Kyle, he said, jumping into the discussion
days late...

But if you think this was weird, Simon, how about the time someone
posted a URL for his work at Photo.net and when I tried to go to it I
kept arriving at my own photo.net site...In fact, was that you Simon? ;-)

B. D.