Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Medium format camera (now pit-bull arena)
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:19:07 -0400

> blurring the

> Yeah, it's one of those things you have to experience to
> understand.

That physically and logically makes no sense.  Please explain how larger
film size has anything to do with blurring.

> > > C. You have higher strobe sync speeds,

> has its downsides
>
> I don't see a downside to faster sync speeds

Not from the faster sync speeds, but leaf shutters in general.  At higher
shutter speeds, and wide apertures, their speeds are not accurate.  With a
strobe, that will not matter, but in available light use, that can be a
significant issue.

Replies: Reply from Isaac Crawford <isaac@visi.net> (Re: [Leica] Was Medium format camera (now pit-bull arena))
Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <cartersn@nsula.edu> (Re: [Leica] Was Medium format (now pit-bull arena))