Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Medium format camera (now pit-bull arena)
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:12:50 +0100

Can you be specific please, as you are making a "general" statement.  Are
you saying that the latest Zeiss and Schneider lenses are not accurate or
are you talking about the older vintage leaf shutter lenses or Hassy 500
mechanical shutter lenses?  How inaccurate are they?

The Rollei 6008 has electronically controlled shutters, and I have not seen
any problems with any of the lenses that I have (I use them in available
light as well).  Have you experienced the problem yourself, if so did you
send it for repairs?

andy