Subject: Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:48:53 -0700

I have been successful at holding 1 sec with Leicas ever since I started
with a IIIg in 1957.  The secret is in the breathing and the use of support
obtained from leaning against a frame or at least using bone support rather
than muscle support.   Now, I carry a bean bag that my wife made for me.
They work great whether against a vertical frame or a horizontal plane.

Highly recommended.

Roland Smith