Subject: RE: [Leica] Was Medium format camera (now pit-bull arena)
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:09:46 -0400

They don't, and I don't believe I said they did.  Does or did anyone make a
leaf shutter faster than 1/1000?

Anyway, the 20x(x) series does have the ability to use either the leaf
shutter in the lense or the built-in focal plane shutter...which the Rollei
does not have this ability.  The Hasselblad focal plane shutter (with the
exception of the 201 I believe) can go up to 1/2000, which, well, because of
the lack of having a focal plane shutter, the Rollei can't do.