Subject: Re: [Leica] ODDS and ends
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:01:07 -0400

I am relatively new here but elsewhere I have heard over and over that the
Hexar RF is not reliably compatible with Leica lenses.
I.E., inaccurate rangefinder focusing. And poor quality rangefinder
mechanism at that.

I think there would be a strong market for a 'simple' (ie not a Contax G2)
RF camera with aperture priority and true Leica glass compatibility.

Eric

Replies: Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> (Re: [Leica] ODDS and ends)
Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] ODDS and ends)