Subject: Re: [Leica] The Nikon FM
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:34:26 -0700

Dunno about the FM, but the EM is the ONLY camera I've personally done in.
(Unless you count the Pentax that refused to work when it got cold, but that
was a case of temperament rather than demise.) Dropped the EM 4 feet and it
couldn't be revived. My local repairman says there are no parts left to fix
it.
Note: Leicas twice as old are still going strong!

Mike Quinn