Subject: Re: [Leica] Welcome...Off list
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:56:49 -0600

Hi Johnny,

I too am troubled by the implications of the extensive security arrangements
in Quebec. However, in view of the violence at past meetings and the very
real threats uncovered recently, I feel the security is justified. It is
very unfortunate when any group, established or otherwise, feels that
violence is an acceptable option. Sometimes I wish that damn plane had never
been hijacked in the late sixties (or was it the early seventies?).

John