Subject: Re: [Leica] Absence
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 20:49:13 +0800

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>Friends and fellow LUGgers,
>
>My mother passed away this morning at a hospital in
>Copenhagen. I am thankful that I was able to see her
>alive one more time last night. Now I will stay here
>for a week, making arrangements etc. I am not
>unsubscribing from the LUG but will most likely not be
>able to respond to messages until I get back to
>Switzerland.
>
>Nathan

Nathan,

I am saddened to hear of your great loss. I am sure your friends and
colleagues at the LUG share the same moments of bereavement with you. All
of us have only one mother and she will always be dear to all her children.
At moments like this, and being a Christian, I will pray that she will find
comfort in the arms of our Creator. May God bless.

Dan K.