Subject: Re: [Leica] Now- Old Fountain Pens!
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:50:24 -0500

the fountain pen that goes with me everyday is the 90s reissue
(discontinued now, i'm afraid) of the Sheaffer Crest.
mine is all black, with great "heft" (though a nice, slim barrel) and that
wonderful wrap-around nib.
i own several fountain pins, but this one is by far my favorite, and the
only one i use consistently.

kim

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: The death of just about everything...)