Subject: Re: [Leica] Pushlux f 1.0
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:40:31 -0700

Hi BD ...  Do you or anyone in the group have experience with the Hexar RF
with AE on.. in low light situations... with or without a very fast lens...
how is the  AE performance under these circumstances?

 Steve

From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pushlux f 1.0)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pushlux f 1.0)