Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW Brian McCarthy - week16
From: "Brian McCarthy" <straightline@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:40:23 +0100

Julian Koplen wrote:

> Thanks for letting us look at your pictures.  Ann & George
> is so appealing.  The tonal qualities are also very
> fetching.  Would you mind sharing some technical details
> about lens and f/stop, film and developer?  Thanks again.

Thanks Julian

It was shot with a 50mm summilux at f2.8 at 1/60th sec. The film was Delta
3200 rated at 1600 and processed in D76 (stock solution) for 10 mins. I have
not used this film before and suspect that I would have been better off
processing it in DD-X, but I've found it quite hard to get hold of. I shall
certainly try this film again as soon as I can find somewhere to buy this
developer.

Brian McCarthy
brian@imagespace.co.uk
www.imagespace.co.uk