Subject: [Leica] Re: Hexar RF question for Users
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:04:47 -0400

Mine went back to Konica Canada soon after purchase because the parallax compensation
(diagonal frameline travel) wasn't working all the way down to .7 metres. The work
was done in a a couple of days at no charge and they paid for the shipping both ways
too. The tech discouraged me from sending my 35/2 ASPH along with the body because he
said he would not calibrate focus for a non-Konica lens.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal