Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lurking
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:38:09 -0600

There are/were no working photographers or writers in my family. Neither
are/were we in real-estate, encyclopaedias or magazine publishing. I am a
combination of farming and mercantile interests out of Ireland. Some
maintain the merger was a great success; others speculate things might have
gone better.

John Collier