Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado
From: "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:53:40 +0100

I found the gallery and spent a couple of hours there this afternoon.

I can only echo Steve's comments, well worth going, and the room of
childrens portraits really works for me but then I liked the ones that
where included in Terra as well.  Technically I was very impressed
with how much detail the big enlargements retained, my prints from
400ASA tend get very mushy at that size.  Some of the prints where not
mounted very well though which is a shame, the paper was not flat
behind the glass.

Jason Hall