Subject: Re: [Leica] Dangerous Situation
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:33:29 -0700

Douglas Landrum wrote:

> My experience is the same as B.D.'s.  I grew up in New Jersey - the Garden
> State.   As far as I knew the garden was a garden of poison ivy, with a
> little poison sumac thrown in.  I broke out in agonizing lesions just by
> looking at it in any season other than winter.  To me poison ivy never
> itched - it was more like constant pain.  In winter, I could brush a
> leafless stalk and break out though a snow suit.  This photo just creates
> total fear - forget the invasions of the body snatchers - take mine, its all
><Snip>

"Mark out standing in the poisonous field"

I got back from Maui in January with a rash that took two months to get rid of.
Was it from the pool, the ocean, they sprayed the rooms or…?
looking at my wifes slides of me surrounded by various fauna... VERY FUNNY
Which cluster or clusters of green or pink or Blue was the culprint?
... in contact with a foreign environment.

I think it was what they sprayed the deck chairs with.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/