Subject: Re: [Leica] showing photos
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:14:14 -0400

Dan Cardish wrote:

> Another option is to go to a place such as www.freeyellow.com, and register
> for free web space.   In exchange for some advertising banners they place
> at the top of each page, you have a place where you can create your own web
> site.  Of course, you will have to do some html coding to get things in
> place, but some web hosting sites may even have basic tools on site to
> allow you to get started without any prior knowledge.
>
> By the way, Photoshop 5 and 6 comes with a tool for creating an instant web
> page for photos.  It is very easy to use; you end up with all the images
> and thumbnails and html code which you simply upload to the hosting site.
>
> dan c.

Along these lines, try Tripod.com - they GIVE you 50 megs of webspace.
And, I discovered, if you register a domain name, and have it applied to
the tripod site, your site can be viewed without the damn banner ads
showing up.....

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Michel Adam" <michela@kirk.ca> (Re: [Leica] showing photos)