Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:50:50 -0400

Welcome, Lea!

I recognize your name from Photoforum, too, and am so glad to have another
female voice here on the LUG.  Don't lurk!  Jump in here and speak your
mind.  I'm in and out but spend entirely too much time with e-mail.  I'm
limiting myself right now and may not answer everything immediately.

You will love your M6 and Summicron.  Don't feel pressured by the LUG to
add lots of lenses right away.  Get to know the one you've got really well
before you add others; however, you can't go wrong with Leica
lenses   :-)   You will never regret buying one, only selling one.  Take
lots of photos and post them for us to see.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com