Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey.....HEY YOURSELF
From: Stanislaw Stawowy <watteau@email.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:44:08 -0400 (EDT)

<watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>

> > Yes! Yes! Be welcome! And post your portrait here.
> > This is an old tradition on LUG that every new girl here
> > has to post her photo. Really! *
> >
> > *) No kidding! I swear!
>
> May I be the first to apologise for this appalling sexist
behaviour. I can
> assure you that it is an exception. Good luck with your
new camera.

"Sexist behaviour"?
Lea, may I be first to apologise for this rude person, who
not only is unable to write a charmant 'hello' to someone
new on this group, but also unable to appreciate woman
when he meets her... Probably an American; I heard they
cannot invite a woman on lunch without getting sued! :-)
But I can assure you it is an exception. We are not only
independent souls but also wise and gay ones, as you will
see in future.
Be welcome !!! And lot of light to you !!!!!!!

- --St.
(Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy, blah blah blah..)